*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 15, 2008

Tall & Red!



Life is busy, but I don't want to be too busy to not show gratitude for those who make my life a joy! I didn't really have time today to sit and ponder...
so here is yet another quick card!!
Real red paper, real red DSP, stamps, ink, corner punch, dimensionals and **poof** a card. I didn't think I would have time for challenges today but luckily this card hit three! Karen's RAK over @ Lilacs & Lupines. Lauren's Spots & Dots over @ Cupcake Craft Challenge. And the silhouettes challenge @ the OCC blog! Kewl!
I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday! Blessings!

14 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Card, thank You so much for joining in this week. xxxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Maria, LOVE the gorgeous red and the beautiful silhouettes!! Thanks for playing along with the OCC, Jennifer :)

Kimberley said...

Great card - love those dots!

Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card, thanks for joining cupcake challenge this week,

jenny

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you can combine so many challenges!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So pretty! I love the red and white color combination.

Allison said...

Oh, this is great! Love the idea of using this stamp on a tall card...so CASEable!

Carolyn King said...

what a pretty ty card! love the red and white!

Elena said...

Thank you Maria for the last comment! Wow! I can't believe in it. Even feel like I am over lucky! Thank you for the nice words about pictures of my family!!!
Hugs,
Elena

Hazel said...

Lovely card, love the red is is stunning, Hazel xo

Vicki said...

Love these tall cards!! :) So pretty!!

Shirley said...

Your card is wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing the picture of your wonderful friends and family.

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Maria. I love the vibrant colours and the way you have decorated the inside.
hugs Heather xx

lisa said...

very nice - love that stamp!