*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 22, 2008

Three flowers



Taking another break from seasonal cards.
I woke up this morning thinking, let's combine tangerine, kiwi and pacific blue and see what happens. No not really, but I liked the combo!! And Dutch Dare challenged us to use three flowers, gosh actually I used nine if you want to get technical.......but I don't!
The flap is simply the piece sliced off the side. You just tuck it under your inside insert and line up your SU word window punch and ta dah! Mix in some doodles and the SU boho punch, embossing and bling and you have a card! This will probably be a birthday card!
Anyhoo, it was fun playing with some different colors!
We are having our "Life Group" from church over tomorrow for a big feast, so today I will be cooking and cleaning! I had my DH buy me a little Shopvac to aid in my cleaning. (for those of you who do not know what that is...it's a heavy duty wet/dry vacuum usually used in garage/shop areas) So there's my little cleaning secret. If something is laying on the floor...whoosh, it's sucked up, never to be seen again! And the kids were wondering what happens to all their socks!!! hehe
Blessings for a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

beautifull card.
I love the pretty colours and great flowers.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo Karin

PS: I love the turkey cursor

Vicki said...

Fabulous creation!! Love your color combo!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

bolha said...

Lovely card. The flap makes it even more special.
x Natasha x

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors and the shape of the card! And drawing that you added looks so cute!
Hope you will have a wonderful day tomorrow with your group!

Cathy said...

Great card, love the flowers. Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
Cathy xx