*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 7, 2008

Tinkerbell



Here's the card I made while crafting with my friend Sue!
I rec'd this image with some blog candy a while back.
I used Trina's sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar challenge blog. And Cute Card Thursday's theme this week was Fairies & Angels. This is a sparkly card with paper from DCWV's glitter pack and Tink's sparkly wings, wand and wand trail so I'm also participating in Daring Cardmaker's *Sparkle & Bling* challenge! Glitter adds such a fun finished look to cards, I enjoy using it. Hence, I always have glitter somewhere on my person!!!

I pray peace over all who read here today and that love shines on you and through you........so you sparkle too! Blessings!!

Candy note......
I hope to gather my 10,000 hit blog candy together by next week and take a picture, it will be open to all readers and I will send/post worldwide. My last candy went to Poland! Meanwhile, I should be approaching my 300th post in about a week, so you still have time to subscribe to my blog....I will be drawing one lucky winner from my subscriber list for a special candy prize! Oooo, two chances to win some yummy candy! Thanks for making blogging fun!

13 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

Thanks for the prayer. I receive it in Jesus' name!!! AMEN!!!

Andrea, said...

Oh she is gorgeous and I love the papers, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Kathy said...

This is really pretty, thanks for sharing with the DCM

Jenny said...

Oh,was für eine schöne Karte.

Susan (Sue H) said...

I know they say Blue and Green should never be seen unless there’s something in between but I happen to like Blue and Green together and the shades you’ve chosen couldn’t be better.

Tinkerbell is so sweet and I love your card.

Elena said...

Really love the sparkle on your card! So pretty!!! Tinker Bell is so cute!

tennesseejoy said...

Oh, so cute! Love the sketch and your ribbon treatment. Your coloring is terrific. Blessings, Diane/Lost in the 60's

Ellen said...

so cute, love the colours you have used

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Love your take on this weeks Sketch, Thanks for playing along Hugs Debbie x

flati said...

Your card is so lovely. Love the cute Tinkerbell!
Great take on the sketch....
Hugs, Sonja x

Jozza said...

What a gorgeous card. Tinkerbell is so cute :o)

Kim Piggott said...

Such a lovely card
your tinkerbell looks so sweet
lovely papers
kim x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, just love Tinkerbell.