*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 6, 2008

Awards...thank you!

Sweet Josianne @ Cardmaking Galore is so generous to pass this award onto me! Thank You! It's fun making new friends!!! Please hop on over to her blog and have a look around!




This award states that:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.

And my friend Vicki passed this cool award onto me. Ooooo, thank you Vicki, you are so lovely!

Vicki's cool blog is Stamped Smiles, but you probably already knew that!








I want to give both these awards to all who follow my blog! Please take them and pass them on! Thank you, I am humbled by the fact that anyone actually reads my blog at all! Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling! Blessings!!



I was also tagged by Josianne and Elena (quite awhile back)...hmmm...so here are 7 things you probably don't know about me!
1. I never wear pants...let me clarify...I always wear a skirt/dress. No special reason, I just think they are more comfortable!
2. I was a Realtor with Century 21 Real Estate...gold jacket and all! (before children)
3. I have a tree in my livingroom, yea a real one! Our spiral stairs goes around it!
4. There MUST be nail polish on my toenails at all time...because they're there!
5. I have an Autumnal room in my home all year long. The kids try to convince me to change it with the seasons but I will hold strong! I just love pumpkins, gourds and leaves!!
6. My favorite card game is Canasta.
7. And finally...I've been going to the same hair stylist for 30 years!
Gosh, wasn't that worth the wait. Not!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Congratulations on your awards Maria!
Thank you for sharing the facts! Wow! That is so cool to have a real tree in the house!