*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 9, 2008

Christmas Bucket


Ashley @ Heart Hugs Designs
showcases an Etsy shop for an inspiration challenge~EtsyInspired challenge #14 is
Dragonfly Fine Design's Shop
They have lovely gifts for the mom-to-be & baby! I saw Joy's fabulously decorated bucket and Ashley's suggestion that it would look great sitting on someone's office desk...and BAM! I knew exactly who needed one for their desk! Checkout the
bucket on Dragonfly!
Blessings to you!!

7 comments:

Joy said...

I love it!! i'm sure whoever gets it will love it too! thanks for casing me, I love when people case me!

Ashley said...

This is so cute Maria! I love the colors and it is just perfect to draw people to your desk for a little treat! What a great gesture too! :) Thank you so much for playing, it means a lot to me.

Andrea, said...

Fab bucket, great ccolours

Kathryn said...

This is such a wonderful idea and it's SUPER CUTE -- I bet it looks very festive on your desk! :)

Elena said...

It is very cute Maria! I even know who will like it too in my family!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How cute!! This is so very CUTE!! What a fab idea!! TFS!

Shirley said...

It's a terrific idea for an office desk and the th candy canes are the perfect gift for those who stoop by too! How pretty and fun.