*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 22, 2008

Church Christmas Celebration








Last week we had our lovely Christmas Celebration at church. I tried to get some pictures with my cell phone. After we did the candle lighting, I ran to the back to take a pix, it looked so pretty but by the time I took the pix everyone started blowing out the candles! The pix below is what they had set up in the "Cookie Reception" area after church. Thanks for stopping by, praying you are experiencing the Love of this season! {Squishy Hugs} to all!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Very beautiful pictures Maria! Thank you for sharing!

Rica said...

It all lools wonderful Maria.
I'm just stopping by to wish you and your family a very happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
hugs Heather xx