*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 14, 2008

Daisy Days





It's nice to take a break from the holiday cardmaking. Here' a happy card for a happy occasion!
The daisy inspiration came from My Time to Craft and the sketch, from Heidi @ Friday Sketchers. Isn't this the sweetest image? It was so much fun to color! I'm not sure where that neon green ribbon came from but I had a prisma to match! The daisies are laden with dazzling diamonds...and there is glitter everywhere...I even sneeze glitter. Quite magical, don't ya think?!

11 comments:

Heidi said...

You have made a wonderful card and the image is so sweet. Love your coloring and the details
Thank you for playing with my sketch

Hugs from
Heidi

Elena said...

Love this Tilda! Colors are so gentle and light!!! Flower is so cute! And ribbon is so light and beauriful!
I am sorry that I didn't tell you Happy Birthday, Maria!
Happy Birthday! May the happiness and joy be always with you! And may all your dreams come true!

Mee said...

Aaaawww Tilda is sooo cute, lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

made by fifi said...

very cute card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Becky said...

Aww, what a beautiful card Maria! I love the layout you've created on this card!
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

Ah this is just so precious Maria, love it!
hugs Bev x

Heather said...

Wonderful card! I love the added sparkle!

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, wonderful colours and a perfect Tilda.

Anonymous said...

What a cutsy card, the little girl just makes you want to cuddle.

God Bless - Fran

Shirley said...

She is precious and the whole card is just so sparkley pretty!

Naoual said...

Lovely card! I looove pink. Cute image too!

xx Naoual