*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 18, 2008

Free Tea Stamps Set!


Let's play a game for one last piece of candy this year!

The other day I mentioned I'm balancing on the edge of "holiday insanity".........well, I'm leaning a little farther today!
But this can work in your favor!
We were watching a Christmas show the other night, I've personally watched it over 40 times in my lifetime, and a little idea popped in my head! I raced to the craft table and cranked out this card! I used Gry-Heidi's awesome sketch from Just Christmas & Birthday Cards. And with these colors I'm sure it qualifies for the Contemporary Christmas theme @ My Time to Craft. I recently came across these happy colors on cyberbuddy Heather's blog. She's been making some wonderfully cheery cards in this combo! Ok, so onto the game and the free stamps...
I have this gently used stamp set and I'm lookin' to pass it on! It's in excellent condition, just some staining on the large stamp from black stazon. Here's all you have to do. Answer two questions about my card in your comment on this post only.
1. Which Christmas show inspired by card?
2. What scene in the show inspired the pink/orange colors?
(hint: aluminum)
I moderate my comments so they will not show on this post until I pick a winner on Monday, Dec 22nd @ noon, EST. How's that for fun? Blessings!



10 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what a gorgeous card.
I love the not so traditional x-mas colours and fabulous image.
Thanks for joining the JCBC.

Hugs,
xoxo karin

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wonderful work Maria - thanks for joining us this week!

Ann said...

I haven't a clue which show Maria but your card is lovely and very contemporary.

Ann xxx

Heather said...

Oh Maria, this is awesome! I love it! Love the colors too! I'm going to take a guess that you might have been watching A Charlie Brown Christmas and colors inspired by Lucy wanting a big shiney aluminum tree..maybe painted pink, LOL. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Merry Christmas!

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Mee said...

Very contemporary, love it! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC this week :o) Jo x

Shirley said...

I haven't got the foggiest idea, LOLOLOL, and there's a lot of fog! I do want to say however, that your card is just so simple it is just beautiful, as always!

Lorraine A said...

Hi, We don't get any craft shows in Malta/Gozo, unless you count sewing/lace making ones which are transmitted in Maltese which i don't understand, so i don t have a clue which show you refer to !! But anyway , your card is lovely
Merry Christmas

Elena said...

I really don't know too much about Christmas shows here...
But just wanted to tell that it is a great challenge and very pretty card!

Ninchen said...

great card! i love the colours!

thanks for joining us this week!

happy holidays!

xoxo janina