*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 12, 2008

Glory to God in the Highest!








I could not get a good picture of this card....and I really tried! It's been so dark, dreary and rainy here in PA
So let me tell you about it....just close your eyes and imagine! hehe My favorite cs...wild wasabi CB'ed with the textile folder and "rubbed" with Encore gold. Then a burgandy layer gold embossed with little leaves and wrapped in gold ribbon. I rec'd the angel/music image in a candy so I'm not sure of that but it's colored with gold, burgandy and caramel and dousted in dazzling diamonds! All glittery & sparkly....another fav!I was inspired by Kazan's sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 you...though I deviated a little. Some other challenges were Secret Crafter Saturday~Kim wanted us to use embossing. The CCEE gals gave us the theme, "Peace On Earth" and Stamp Artic wanted us to make a Christmas card without DP! This was a fun card to make, I hope you like it too! Blessings to all who read here!

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

wonderful card ... thanks for playing our CCEE challenge

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

mothermark said...

What a great card! I love the background you created. Its a wonderful card for this time of year! Thanks for joining us this week! Have a great weekend!

~dawne said...

Very pretty stamping & I love the embossing. Gorgeous card

rae said...

Beautiful take on Kazan's 2s4y sketch!

Kazan Clark said...

This is beautiful - I love the Angel and the little deviation is good because it is your interpretation - love that! :)

Hanneke said...

Great take on the sketch! Love that embossed paper!

Elena said...

It is a very beautiful card, Maria! I love all the texture and sparkles! It looks so magical! And I can even here the music coming out of your card!
Hope the weather is getting better...

Katie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!!

Katie

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful! I love the image!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Beautiful Maria!! Love the colors and the textured bg!! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to play!!

Shirley said...

Now this is really beautiful! So elegant with the background and placement of the branches! Lovely!