*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 5, 2008

A Golden Swirly Christmas




I Can't believe I'm still making my Christmas cards the first week of December...it's not like I don't make at least one card a day! eek, actually, I didn't make any cards yesterday! We went shopping all day...'tis the season!
Anyhoo, you might wonder how I have a card to show you today if there was "no stamping" taking place yesterday??!! Well, I made this one the other week for a challenge and never posted it, oops!
The Inkadinkado tree is gold embossed, the paper~K&Co, I absolutely love sheer ribbon and this one is tipped in gold!
I'll have more to share later today...this will be a stamping day!
I pray you all have a happy day doing what you love!
Blessings!

8 comments:

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! Don't feel bad, I've made a bunch of Christmas cards over the past few months but I still haven't started "my" Christmas cards. Have a wonderful day!

Jill said...

stunning card Maria, I love the papers and layout it's so elegant, thanks so much for your lovely comment it means so much to me hugs Jill x

Rica said...

OH WOW this is absolutely stunning, everything about it is beautiful and I love those papers.
hugs Heather xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the tree is fabulous and I love the gold swirls. have a good weekend

Elena said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card! Love the golden embossing!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a fabulous card Maria!! Everything about this creation is gorgeous!! TFS!

Shirley said...

Maria, this is just so elegant and lovely too! I love the flourish and the colors your chose!! Lovely!

Shirley said...

How very elegant and so pretty! Love the flourish and the colors too!