*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 5, 2008

I've got a secret!



I have a horrible secret!

...it's so shameful, please don't think less of me because of it....

I, Maria, do not own any nesties!!!! There it's out, but I can't say I feel any better!!!

So, what to do, what to do???

Make your own! ha Ok, don't laugh, but here it is! The Cuttlebug challenge was to make our own folder so problem solved, well kinda! hehe!

Anyhoo, another Christmas card done!
Crafty Creations challenge is themed holiday wishes...thanks ladies, that was perfect! And Arty Girlz is to use a frame! kewl!!! The bird/sentiment are white craft/white embossed to make them nice and bright, irl!!!
Praying laughter and silliness overtake you, and make you smile!
Blessings!

PS. Is there a support club out there somewhere for those needing nesties????

14 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful!!

Can I join your support club too as........I don't own nesties either *sigh*

I'm hoping that as I've been VERY good Santa will bring some for me so I'll have to wait and see :D

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

Rica said...

Well done Maria and the card is gorgeous.
(I broke my C plate trying to do this challenge so I gave up)(Lol)
hugs Heather xx

Jorunn said...

Beautiful card! Love the warm colors!!!
And I share your secret... so glad you gave us no-nesties a "face"...LOL!
But what a splendid idea, to make your own!!!!
Need to try!
Thanks for sharing!

hugs,
Jorunn

Ann said...

Oh Maria you did make me laugh with your little secret!! I've only just recently got my nesties as a friend of a friend was selling hers so I was lucky.

I love what you've done this week for the Cuttlebug challenge. Gorgeous colours and a fabulous image.

Ann xxx

southern fairy said...

I too have no nesties or any form of embossing kit lol so well done you for this card, thanks for playing the crafty creations challenge x

acreativeneed said...

I have only one set of squares...but there are many on my Christmas list! What an interesting thing to make your own! Thanks for the link. I'm so glad you joined us on Crafty Creations Maria! Beautiful Holiday card!
smiles,Deena

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is wonderful.
Gorgeous design.

Allison said...

great card Maria, thanks for joining us again this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Beautiful Grace said...

I don't even know what nesties are?? ;O

Anesha said...

Great card and love your embossing folder.

Elena said...

Maria! I love your card with the bird! Love your creative way on creating your own Nesties!

Bev said...

I've got all the older nesties but none of the new ones, I'm waiting for them to come back into stock sigh. I love what you've done Maria, what a truly brilliant idea!!!

hugs Bev x

crissi said...

Gorgeous card maria. and i dont own any nesties either.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Shirley said...

So creative and such a beautiful card too! Thanks for sharing your secret technique too!