*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 1, 2008

Lilac Snow



Lilac, plum & white, traditional winter colors, right? Throw in some Cuttlebug swirls and snowflakes; a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, a SU! word window punch, a dollar store mini snowflake punch, some glitter, some clear embossing, dimensionals and stamps from Inkadinkado & SU! (whew) and what do you get?????
Well, you get a wintery card for...
1. the Cute Card Thursday challenge to use LILAC.
2. the Dutch Dare challenge to PUT A HOLE IN YOUR CARD.
And
3. the OCC challenge themed SNOWMAN/SNOWFLAKE. So there!
Hope you're enjoying your day! Here, in Pennsylvania, it's sunny.....no wait, it's raining.........no wait, it's sleeting...oops, sunny again! Geezsh, I'm going back to stamping! Blessings!
ETA~ This design/layout came by way of my 17 year old DS, I just tweaked it slightly. (Normally, my 15 y.o. DS helps me...so I wanted to give credit, where credit is due!)

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so sweet, so glad you got to play!!!!!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the embossing looks fantastic, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Elena said...

Your 17 year old DS is so talented!!! The snowman is adorable! And I love the snowflakes!!!

Linsey said...

how beautiful! I love your lilac snowflakes!

bolha said...

Just perfect combination of everything. Love it!
x Natasha x

Susan said...

Great card, Love the colors!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

My fav color purple!! ;) What a cute creation TFS!!

Sandra said...

Great card..!! thanks for joining us in the DDCC

Regards Sandra

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what a gorgeous card.
I love the lilac and embossing.
and this snowman is so very cute.
Thaks foe joining the DDCC.

xoxo Karin

Shirley said...

He is just perfect and so beautiful with all of the challenges met too!