*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 13, 2008

Old World Santa!




Don't you just love the look of this old world Santa? I really enjoy using it! The paper is K&Co! The white is simply a gel pen!
This was super easy! And quick, which is just what I need to finish up my cards!
TGIF had the perfect challenge~Santa Claus, and the Daring Cardmakers' challenge was to make a Christmas card in 10 mins....mission accomplished!
I can't believe Dec. is almost half over...Christmas will be here in no time, then the New Year, whew, "Tempus Fugit"! Enjoy your weekend, Blessings to all!





14 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

So wonderful santa card.
Gorgeous work.

Thanks Maria for this amazing card to TGiF.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh yes I love Santa.

Femmy said...

beautiful santa card!

Susan said...

I love the old world Santa's they are my Favorites. You really should have made a B-day card from me to you!!!! I love you happy birthday dear SIL from warm AZ... wish you were here!

missy k said...

Great card.... love the colours!

Rein said...

Pretty Santa card!

Heather said...

This turned out absolutely beautiful! Great job!

Char said...

Nice card and a Great Santa.

Kathy said...

Your Santa is lovely - thanks for sharing with the DCM

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the papers and image are fab and I love the big swirl. have a good weekend

Elena said...

Very pretty Christmas card! You did such a nice job the Santa! Love the papers too! Swirls look so beautiful!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card!

Sue said...

Great card, luv the paper. sue.x

Shirley said...

It's perfect and he is wonderful too! I love his Old Word look and the flourish you used too!