*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 10, 2008

PennyBlack birthday



Here's
a
great
sketch
from
Beth
over
at
This birthday card is all sparkly and I just love it when you find ribbon in your stash that matches perfectly! Life is good!
It is so blustery here tonight! Our home sits on a hill next to open fields...the wind from the West just pounds us! And to make it worst, that's the side of our 2 story wall in our great room. The quilt hanging on that wall actually moves. My DH says the movement is perfectly natural! I think it's horrid! The first year we lived here and I saw the wall moving, I made him put up corner braces on all the beams against that wall...he's so accomodating!
Pray you all are having a wonderful week! Blessings!

8 comments:

Heather said...

This is SO cute! I love the colors and, well Penny Black images just make me smile! Fabulous card!

Pauline C said...

Very cute card for the challenge Maria - love your colour scheme . Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Kath said...

beautiful card for the sketch and love the colour scheme and your cute image - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Anesha said...

Adorable card, love the image!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Elena said...

Oh, Maria... I hope you and your family are doing all right... And I hope that the wind is gone for now.
And to the card - so cute! I love these cute kitties! And the ribbon is perfect here!

Marcea said...

wow, this is a fab card hun, so sorry I didn't visit you last week :o)
Hope you have a fabulous weekend
-x-

Beth said...

This is so fab! Great funky papers too! Thanks for joining in with my sketch! xx

Shirley said...

These guys are just tooooo cute, Maria! I love the colors and the whole card!