*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 11, 2008

Pink Christmas




Pink is still an unusual Christmas color to me! But it's everywhere...so why not embrace it?!
Friday Sketchers had this great sketch for us to use this week! I'm thinking I need to invest in some more Christmas stamps. I originally thought I would just buy a few, since Christmas comes but once a year. But it is a major card making event sooooo...I'll have to surf all the stores after the holidays and find some stamps that depict the real reason for the season...Jesus! Any suggestions?
Praying you have a warm cozy day! (unless you're down under~I'll pray for cool breezes for you today!) Blessings to All!

4 comments:

JessicaLynn said...

Adorable card. Thank you for sharing.

Jessica Lynn

Elena said...

I love this pink on the card! Santa is the cutest one!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!! :) Love using pink for Christmas too!! I've had so much fun catching up with you and your creations!! Thanks so much for sharing your fun with us!!

Shirley said...

What a really pretty card and Santa is just so adorable too! and I can't for get the snowflakes because I love snowflakes!!!