*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 30, 2008

Pocket card




Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I'm just getting back to stamping but only "part time" until after the new year! I made this quickie pocket card for a Christmas thank you.
There are white sparkly embossed snowflakes on the white cs and it's hard to see the actual flap of "the pocket"! Apparently my photo skills are still on holiday! The inspiration for the pocket came from the CCEE challenge. I enjoy seeing all the beautiful creations on their blog! I'll try to post more before the new year but most of the cards I need to make are for ladies who read my blog and I can't show them before they're received! I can't believe 2008 is almost over! Have a safe and Happy New Year celebration! Blessings!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

lOVE YOUR SWEET SNOWMAN, THANKS FOR PLAYING.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a sweet sweet pocket card!! :) Love that snowman image!! I hope you have a wonderful New Year my friend!!

Peet said...

Such a beautiful card, Maria!!! Love it!

StampOwl said...

oh this is too cute Maria .... thanks so much for playing

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful! LOVE your pocket card---great job on it and Have a great new year!

Susan said...

Thank you for the post, Mom and I going thru withdrawl, Thought you were lost in a snowbank!LOL 75 on my back porch! This card looks like something even I could do, but know that I wont. truly enjoy your work!I seem to be addicted to your to your blog, I guess there are worse things I could be spending my time on ( like cleaning). Love to all, stay warm and have a great New Years Eve !!!
Love Susan, Oh yeah-- Mom too!

Elena said...

This pocket-card is so cute! I love this challenge! Thank you for sharing the link to the challenge Maria!
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

This is just darling!! What a sweet pocket card!! Love the white and green and that darling snowman!!