*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 8, 2008

Season's Greetings


Well, I took a little blogging break this weekend...I didn't really have a choice. We celebrated my DH's birthday, took a day trip on Saturday to Wellsboro, PA, for Dicken's Day and celebrated Christmas with Nana who is headed to AZ for the winter.
So I was ready to checkout the challenges this morning. Here's what I came up with for the OCC sketch challenge and the ABC challenge to use three of everything. Three colors, three ribbons and three flower/leafy things.
Thanks for looking! Blessings!

12 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful!! Love the warm and rich colours! Thanks for playign along!

bolha said...

Gorgeous! Very elegant. Love the color combo.
x Natasha x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Maria, lovely work hun. Hugs Linda x

Rina said...

What a beautiful card. I love the color combo, you selected. TFS!

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to your Husband Maria!
Very beautiful card! I love the texture and the flower you added!

Marcea said...

wow, this is such a classy card - I love it
Thankyou for joining us this week on abc
-x-

Donna said...

Maria, this is such a beautiful and elegant card, fabulous colours too :) Donna x

Alison said...

Sounds like you had a fab time. Sensational card as always Maria, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us on ABC challenge.

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, I love the colours and the image is gorgeous

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card , very elegant , The colours look lovely together. very very nice card :-)
Lorraine
merry Christmas

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a classy holiday card. Thanks for playing!

Shirley said...

Wow, I love your colors. They are so regal and the embossed portion really makes it even more so! You have Martha's branch punch too! and I love what you did with yours. Lovely