*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 10, 2008

Snow, Please!



Come on snow! We keep getting rain...so not fair!

So here's a snow card!! Snow was the theme for Stamp Something and Crafty Creations! The sketch is from Cupcake Craft Challenge! And the Arty Girlz simply wanted us to use our fav. medium! (I love using white craft ink w/ white EP!!~for a bright white!)

This DP didn't have a company name on it-just "All Year", I matched it up with some kiwi kiss and buckaroo blue...remember that one? Actually I didn't have any buckaroo paper so I made my own with ink/brayer!

It's been one of those days when everything seemed to go wrong...by the end of the day you just have to laugh! Honestly, we are so blessed...I couldn't even count all the ways!!! Bet you can't count all your blessings either...but it's something nice to think about! Praying you're feeling loved & blessed today!

9 comments:

Heather said...

You don't know how bad I wish I could send some of our snow to you. I think we got like 8 inches just yesterday.
Your card is really cute!

Lauren said...

gorgeous card Maria! thanks for joining in this week. xxx

crissi said...

Gorgeous card Maria, i want snow to.

Thanks for joining with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie said...

Maria your card is wonderful!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

Elena said...

Isn't it something! You have rain and we are tired of snow! I can share with you Maria! Very very adorable card!

Marianne said...

Beautiful card.
Love it!
marianne

Tabitha said...

Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

I love the dp you used on your card!

acreativeneed said...

Very cute Maria! Great dp.
smiles,Deena

Shirley said...

What a really pretty group of carolers! and the colors and the snowflakes are perfect and beautiful too!