*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 19, 2008

Springtime Butterfly



Here, be refreshed for a moment, from all that snow, sleet and freezing rain!
Look at the pretty little butterfly...makes ya want to light up the citronella candles to keep the knats away, huh?

The lovely Ashley over on Heart Hugs has a cool challenge every week. She highlights an Etsy shop for our inspiration. This week was Purple Toes Jewelry and I choose the butterfly earrings Ashley had on her post. I used Laura's #15 sketch from 2 sketches 4 you. Oh, and if you make any card at all be sure to participate in Cute Card Thursday's ~anything card~ challenge! That's pretty easy, aye?! Blessings!

Don't forget to have a go at my game for candy! You have until Monday, Dec 22nd!

14 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute card Maria! I love the nice sunny colors, it is DREARY here! I need all the sunshine I can get! :) What a wonderful inspired card! Thanks for playing, it means a lot to me!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! I love butterflies! Wish it was warm enough for butterflies now...we got like 10 inches of snow overnight...yuck!

Laura Davis said...

Darling, and yes very summery!
Laura

Ashley said...

Hi Maria, you won a prize for this card on my blog!

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is sooo pretty Maria! I love the blue and yellow color combination and that lovely sheer ribbon!

rae said...

Wonderful take on Laura's sketch, it's refreshing to see a bright summery card :)

Elena said...

Very gentle and beautiful card! I love the spring colors! That is what I need right now! So tired of winter already...

Peet said...

Love your take on Laura's sketch, Beautiful!!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Lovely card...... HUGS...SK :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card, really nice fresh colours, Have a lovely Christmas Hazel xox

Kim Piggott said...

So pretty!
hugs
kim x

Naoual said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours & the butterfly.

xx Naoual

Marie said...

I love the saying - It definately goes with the times! I love scrapbooking and card making but I'm definately a "scraplifter" - I'm not creative all by myself - Thanks for the great ideas.

Where can I get the stamp with this saying? (It's the little things that make life big)