*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 3, 2008

A sweet Thank You!



Isn't she sweet, sitting there in her little corduroy overalls?
I still need to make some more Christmas cards, but I need Christmas thank you cards too...so when I saw A Spoonful of Sugar's challenge to make a thank you card, I made that my mission! The sketch is from Sue @ Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge! The paper is from K&Co.
Need to get to the post office today and buy my roll of stamps to get all the cards in the mail! Blessings!

12 comments:

bolha said...

Very sweet. Nice card.
x Natasha x

Heather said...

Wonderful card! Very sweet!

Jane Carroll said...

cute card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

beautiful card Maria I love the papers and image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

CraftyC said...

A great card, love the colours. Thankyou for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Secret Crafter said...

Super card. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x

Andrea, said...

Tilda looks so cute and I love the papers

Donna said...

Maria, this is such a pretty card and scrummy colours too. Thanks for joining us at SCSC again this week :) Donna x

Elena said...

This card is so cute! The flower looks so pretty here! Very nice way of telling thank you! That is what I will do too - buying lots of post stamps!

Shirley said...

She is just too sweet alright! Love her sitting there so patiently waiting!

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card so cute and gorgeous ,lovely colours ,xxx

Donnas Den said...

Lovely stamp. Donna