*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 11, 2008

Whimsy Turtle


I'm
loving
these
new
Whimsy
Stamps!
I used
Mariska's
sketch
on
Sketch
Saturday's

Challenge

this week! These stamps ink up wonderfully, I used black stazon to stamp and pastels to color!
Our well pump gave out the other night...on that blustery night! But God is so good! Some wonderful friends with such servant's hearts came over to give DH a hand. It was after 9 pm with the wind howling but bless their hearts they got the job done! I pray you all have a day of smiles and laughter...no matter what's happening around you! "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross!"~Heb 12:2 If we continually look up, it's hard to feel down! Blessings!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so glad you had such good friends who would come to help. We have had wicked weather here in Maine. I just need it to stop so I can move home to PA this coming week. God bless. N

Mariska said...

Such a cute card! I love the stamp, and the gorgeous sentiment. Lovely soft colours too. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Elena said...

Maria! I am glad you have wonderful friends!
And also I want to thank you for the very nice comments and for always being so kind to me!
This stamp is so much fun! Love how you colored it!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH Maria!! How awesome!! You did such a fab job using your new stamp!! :) I hope you will take the time to play along with the Stamp Something challenge this week at a chance to win one of these darling images!!! :)

Marcea said...

what a fantastic image - so much fun :o)
I am glad you have such wonderful neighbours to help
-x-

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too fun! I love the layout and colors, very soft. Great sentiment and coloring too. It's so fun to read about and see the wonderful creations of Whimsy Stamps, happy that you are enjoying them! :)

Shirley said...

What a precious turtle, so cute~! and I love the rest of the card too!