*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 10, 2009

Be Happy Whimsy Duck!





My hat it has three corners...three triangles has my card!


Dutch Dare challenged us to use 3 triangles, well, the Limelight sketch this week took care of two triangles! And the color challenge @KWernerDesigns was perfect for this Whimsy Duck image!



Well, our snow has been downgraded to a winter mix today, we all knew that was going to happen...looks like no snow piles for us...again! boohoo! I'll get over it, snow will come eventually, it is winter!!!!
Have a great weekend! Blessings!

14 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE that orange! What a cute take on the sketch! :) Thanks for playing along, Maria!!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card. I love that duck!

Savitri said...

What a super cute stamp! Adorable duck!!!

kareNstampZ said...

that's a sweet card, love the wee duck

Elena said...

What a fun card! Love the background you created!
I can share snow with you Maria! We have way too much!

Susan said...

Well, your Duck made me smile! really cute card. Here is hoping that you guys get a BLIZZARD!!! love to all.

Bev said...

Maria this is just adorabe - I love that little duck - too cute!!

hugs Bev x

Shirley said...

What a really bright and cheerful card! I love your duck! How cute is that~

Sue said...

Lovely card, luv the image n paper great colour combo, sue.x

Cathy said...

Maria this is gorgeous. I adore that duck and the papers. Great take on the triangels.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
Cathy xx

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what a gorgeous card.
I love the colours and very cute image.
thanks for joining the DDCC.

Have a great day,
xoxo karin

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is lovely! Love the image and the colouring

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just as sweet as can be!! Love it!! ;)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute Maria! Love the triangles and the printed paper. Great coloring too. :)