*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 8, 2009

Big Dreams!


Checkout this sketch it's from Secret Crafter Sat. Challenge. Great sketch Wendy! And the colors were inspired by ABC's challenge~V for violet! I love this color combo! I used prisma markers & pencils and watercoloring.
Hey, we actually have snow on the ground!!! (except where the grass is to tall) but at least it's snow. More freezing temps here then ice...Can someone send me some snow?
I made this card to encourage someone who is growing so much in the Lord! I have a poem to include with it, but I must find it first! I really need to declutter, I will have to start following Flylady again! hehe Blessings!

13 comments:

bolha said...

Beautiful card. I love the sentiment you´ve used and color combo is gorgeous.
x Natasha x

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Shirley said...

How darn cute and what a unique way to give her a seat! Love the sentiment and your color combo too!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just as sweet as can be!! I love Mags!! :) The coloring is so pretty too!! TFS!!

Jill said...

beautiful card I love your gorgeous design paper thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Elena said...

So cute! I love the sentiment! And your coloring is so pretty Maria!

Wendy said...

Lovely card and those colours look so good together
Wendy x

Alison said...

Fabulous card Maria. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Maria and such a cute image too :) thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card. Love the image and the pretty dp.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

Tilda is looking gorgeous a lovely card - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

E.T said...

gorgeous card! Love the colours!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x