*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 5, 2009

Candy, yummy candy!

Have you been watching my Candy blogroll....I hope you have a chance to visit the blogs...there is some gorgeous creating going on in blogland!

I had a candy happy mail day today, I'll share some pictures with you later! But remember, you can't win if you don't play along! It's also a terrific way to make new friends!

Here's a very generous offer from Ewonne...her blog has some stunning artwork too!

In the next few weeks I want to share some interesting blogs and challenge blogs from all over the world with you! I love a challenge! I'll mention some highlights with each so you can decide if you want to participate. These will be challenges where you post your creation on your blog not in a forum or "community", thus increasing your "traffic" flow for your blog. We all put so much of ourselves into our blogs with our posts, gadgets, etc. and we do it to share ourselves or our cause with others. So it's nice when people stop by. Wow, I think that's as chatty as I ever was on here.......blessings and peace to all who read here!

No comments: