*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 28, 2009

Dorothy in OZ


I finally made an Anya card! The Greeting Farm has digital stamps...how cool is that, unless you're out of ink! eek!
Cinema Saturday Creative challenge movie this week was Wizard of Oz! Hence, the Dorothy Anya! Toto has colored modeling paste fur for texture! I guess I should have made her shoes red, but apparently this was when she first arrived in OZ! hehe
Church is cancelled for tonight because of the ice, I guess I'll get a little more stamping in! Blessings!

16 comments:

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, love the way you've coloured Anya (I think I need to go shopping!).

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog XX

Danni said...

Super cute!! Love how you colored this!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

She's adorable! Great Card.

bolha said...

Oh, beautiful! I love Anya stamps.
x Natasha x

Paula said...

Oh this is such a pretty card lovely colour's.
Paula xxxx

cats whiskers said...

What a cute little image this is love it and the colours are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Elena said...

Very beautiful!!! Love this Anya!!! And your coloring is amazing, Maria!!!

Anki said...

What a sweet card! Love the colouring. Thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog. Kramis - Anki

Ann said...

Super cute card, Maria! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Karen said...

Oh great is this...I am waiting for my first Anya to arrive via the mail! Very sweet!

zukesgirl said...

Love that blue and your little dog too! :)

Alanna said...

What a darling card. That little girl is soooo cute. Thanks for leaving the comments on my blog.

Brooke S said...

Maria!
Welcome to our little ole'challenge... We are so happy to have you play with us..

Your Dorothy is soooooo cute. Awesome coloring... And the toto is adorable...All the texture is perfect.. Can't wait to see more from you... Come join us again.
Hugs
Brooke

Juliann said...

Great card! So cute!
Love Toto too!!!

Heather said...

Maria, this is so cute! I just made my first Anya card yesterday and think I'm addicted aready! Thanks for inspring!!!

Shirley said...

So adorable with her dog! I like the colors and the design too!