*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday 2 U



A yummy birthday card! This is for a boy so I went easy on the embellies!!!
This is old meets new...wild wasabi meets pacific blue. The choc. frosting has patches of clear embossing for fun. The sentiment circle is from The Little Paper Shop...brand new, first time I inked it up! I used watercolor and prismacolors to color the image and the stars in the background came from a $ bin!
Inspiration~Just Christmas & Birthday Cards sketch by Rheannon.
I will hopefully get back into crafting this weekend, I'm having challenge withdrawal! So many of the challenge blogs were on holiday too, so next week will be back to normal all around. I have also discovered some new fun blogs to share with you...some new ways to win some new stamps and will highlight some fabulous blogs! So much to catch up with in blogland. Oh, and then the family wants attention and clean clothes...life IS busy! So blessed though! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for hanging in over these sparse postings! I love visiting your blogs and seeing all the wonderful talent worldwide!! Blessings!

5 comments:

Elena said...

This cupcake is so delicious! I like the background you created!
Can't wait to see new blogs you discovered!

bolha said...

Beautiful card. The image is so sweet.
x Natasha x

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

adorable card.
I love the very sweet stamp and colors you've used.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to and your family!!!!

Hugs,
xoxo karin

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable card, just 2U cute.


God Bless - Fran

Shirley said...

Now he is just too cute for words! I love your medallion too@