*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 14, 2009

Hope...


Hope...
to desire with expectation of obtainment; to expect with confidence; trust.
What a wonderful word...it's what the world needs now! Of course, then we could break into song with...love, sweet love it's the only thing that there's just too little of... (Is anyone else fimiliar with that song from the, eer, a while back!?)
Well then, let's look at a card today, shall we? These papers are K&co (sparkly), aren't they gorgeous? I really like the cyan/navy/olive combo! This lovley sketch was inspired by Dawn @ Inspirational Card Sketches, a new challenge blog! I love a challenge and she's looking for some designers too! Check it out!
Lots of cards going out today. Lots of prayers going out everyday. So many people need to know someone cares...they need to know there's hope! That alone inspires me to make more cards! Blessings to all who read here!

14 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Gorgeous creation Maria!! Love the colors and that flower! Great job with the sketch!! :)

Rina said...

Ohhhhhh Maria, this is soooooooooo pretty. I love that flower and the gem in the center. So, so pretty!

BTW...I have an award waiting for you at my blog. Thank you so much for being an inspiration to me.

Have a blessed day in Jesus~

scrapnnMO said...

Gorgeous beyond words! Love it! Good luck with the cal!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Maria, how sweet! Hope you enjoyed some of my work. You have some pretty crafty ideas yourself! Love it!

Donna said...

This is a lovely card Maria and your right, those papers are beautiful. I don't think i know the song but i'm sure its not because i'm not of the age lol. Donna x

LuLu said...

WOW - stunning card and love the colours you have used.

Jeanette said...

A really nice card.

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour!
Clairex

Fink said...

Love the colors you chose!

Elena said...

So pretty Maria! I love the flower and the gem inside!

Courtney said...

oooOooOoOOOOoOoo... I love this!

Sharon said...

errr...I'm familiar with the song - probably showing my age now :o) Beautifully stylish card. Love the papers. Thanks for sharing it with us all.
Sharon

Shirley said...

Very elegant! I love the flourish, the colors and the flower is just stunning against your background!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :o)

Good luck with the DT call.

Hugs
Traceyx