*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 30, 2009

I've been framed!



Look what my lovely hubby made for me!
He's sooo awesome!
This is my new wipe-off calendar! Dry-erase markers wipe right off glass so all I have to do now is change the "view" every month, what do ya think? I left the wood natural because I'm not sure in which room it will hang! (I'm sure altering a frame will be a challenge sooner or later!) Two challenges asked us to "frame" our projects, PennyBlack and the Lots To Do challenge. Arty Girlz' challenge was to create a ATC (2.5"x3.5"), which you will see in the lower right corner!



This was fun, I'll let you know when I "dress" the frame. I don't want to go too wild, as my arm will be rubbing the frame whenever I write on the calendar....any suggestions???
Thank you all for stopping by, I appreciate all your lovely comments, you make me smile! Have an absolutely sparkly day! Blessings!

21 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is a great idea, can't wait to see the finished farm. Elaine

maddy hill said...

maria what a fabulous idea ! and a clever hubby you have too ! love it !

tracie said...

oh wow Maria this is fabulous, love the idea and gorgoeus image.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Kath said...

great take on the challenge Maria and I love your ATC in the corner........
thanks for playing along this week at PBSC....hugs Kath xxxxx

crafty creations said...

Hiya Maria what a fabulous frame you have there for the Lotstodo challenge - thank you for taking part!!!I wouldn't do too much to alter the frame maybe just some words here and there ike - rememer - fun - family - love - etc etc

Donna said...

Fantastic Idea, what a lovely thoughtful husband you have Maria, Isn't it great when you receive little surprises like this? Especially handmade one's. I'm sure you will come up with something fantastic to decorate it with. Have a great weekend and thank you for your ongoing support regarding my stopping smoking, It really means alot, your an angel. Donna x

Marcea said...

what a fabulous idea!!!
Thanks for joining us on pbsc this week
-x-

Sammi said...

Oh how fun! Such a GREAT idea :)
and it looks fabby!
xxx

LOUISE said...

Great idea Maria, love it! And love the ATC too! Louise x

Bev said...

That's such a great idea Maria - brlliant
hugs Bev x

Heather said...

This is terrific! Great job! Hope you have a great weekend!

Alanna said...

What a great husband you have. That's a fabulous idea. I love the idea of being able to slip in new pages each month for a different look.

Allison said...

what a fab idea
AllisonX

Elena said...

Your idea is brilliant! Love the ATC you created too! So cute!!!
Your husband does a very nice job with wood, Maria!

Shirley said...

How lucky you are to be loved by someone who cares enough to give the very best!!! How thoughtful~

debra said...

Great idea and love the design, these hubby's do come in handy just lately.
check out my blog Maria i have challenged you.
Debra xx

crissi said...

great Atc and hubbie did a great job to

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge,

crissi xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Absolutely darling!! I really love your calendar idea!! So fab!!! ;)

Julie said...

Beautiful Atc and what a great job your husband made

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz

Julie x

RubyMay said...

great idea...and relly cute ATC x

joanne wardle said...

genius idea! I love it!!