*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 18, 2009

Jesus, my Inspiration!














Courtney of Created by Courtney had a really fun challenge (thanks Courtney)~to be inspired by the CD/music we were listening to. I wasn't listening to any music at the time so I chose the CD that was currently "waiting" in the player to be played again! One of our worship leaders at church recorded an awesome CD, it's so anointed! (Available at Amazon.com)
I was first inspired by the colors and the staircase/the path. I used digi paper from Shabby Princess and mimicked a path with the glass bead elements. CG'd the text, distressed edges, added bling and mounted it on matching cs. Simple, if you know how to work with photoshop!?? Since Jesus is easily my inspiration for everything, I thought this was appropriate for the card and the challenge. And I have just the person in mind to receive it. We'll call this an encouragement card!

Today is a great football day...playoffs for the Superbowl, no stamping this afternoon! Blessings!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh. My. Word. Maria, this is just beautiful! The card itself is an inspiration! Thanks for playing along....

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful! Love this card...I agree with Courtney! Thanks for playing inthe challenge!

Elena said...

Precious card! Very beautiful, Maria!!!

Shirley said...

The CD case is lovely. I can see how you picked it. The result is just outstanding. How lovely and the embellishments you used are wonderful! Beautiful!

Heather said...

This turned out beautiful! Great job!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a very inspiring creation!! Love it and love your CD idea!! Thank you for sharing this!! Blessing to you for that!