*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 7, 2009

Lily the Fairy!



Pink Cat Studio is having a lovely little contest! Simply make a card using Lily the Fairy and enter it to win a PCS stamp set! What? You don't own this Lily. No problem...Melissa is generously allowing you to download it for this contest (only!). Isn't that too kewllll! Checkout all the details over @ the Pink Cat Studio blog!
See I told you I had fun and interesting things to share with you!!!! Be blessed!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! I just ordered some Lily stamps before Christmas but haven't had time to ink them up yet. You've inspired me to pull them out. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

The pale colors seem to bring a smile & peace, we all need that -


God Bless - Fran

Lorraine A said...

Hi Maria, this is lovely, I will definately be popping over to the pink cat studio tomorow :-)
Lorraine

Shirley said...

How adorable she is and the little matching brads in the upper left hand corner are so cute too!

Elena said...

Maria it is so cute! I also wanted to try it...