*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 20, 2009

A Lucky Bunny Birthday!



No, it's not Lucky Bunny's birthday, but she will be helping someone celebrate their happy day! I found this fun sketch over @ Sketches! {by Tamara} last Thursday and wanted to do this fun technique...not sure what it's called! The DP is from the Glitter pack DCWV so you'll have to imagine that, the balloon is glittered too! Stamp Something wanted to see birthday cards this week and I always need b'day cards so that worked out well. They seem to go out as fast as I make them! Lastly, the Papertake Weekly gang challenged us to Shape Up, use three different shapes on your project!
Off to watch the swearing in of our new President! Blessings!

21 comments:

Annchen said...

Really funny card

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!! tfs!!
-t

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute card! Love the fun color combo and sweet images. Thanks for playing along. :)

Shirley said...

Unique colors and a very unique Birthday card! I need to try that layout too!

Lesley said...

Lovely card Maria xx

n8tvtexan said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing my blog candy link.

Krista B. said...

Love your card, it is sooo adorable! I love the color combo and that bunny is the cutest : )

Courtney said...

Oh my, that bunny is just ADORABLE!!

Heather said...

This is super cute! I love the bold colors.

Linniepink said...

wow love this one and the colour well my fave and it is soooo cute
luv
linniexxx

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card Maria xx Love the LO and the colours you used. Very pretty and sweet :)) Thanks for joining us at PTW xxx

Cathy said...

LOve it!! Gorgeous bunnies nad great colour scheme.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a sweet card!! Love the images and the fab colors!! ;) TFS!

Debbie said...

Fab card Maria, the bunnies are adorable and I love the gorgeous colour combo. Debbie x

Elena said...

Oh! I love these bunnies! How creative!!! I think you inspired me too, Maria!!!

Allison said...

Such a cute card...what a fun color palette!

Kath said...

super cute card Maria...love the pink and black combo and that cute image
Hugs
kath
xxxx

cats whiskers said...

This is awesome love everything about it
Hugs Jacqui x

Jilli said...

Love the little bunnies. The card looks fab! Jillix

Bev said...

Wonderful card Maria, the colours are fab! Great design too

hugs Bev x

steph said...

Great card Maria - so cute! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!