*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 5, 2009

Magnolia VS Stampavie Thank You Sketch

This week at M vs. S we were challenged to create a thank you card using a lovely provided sketch! What fun! This image is a Rachelle Ann Miller, isn't she so sweet?! My 10 year old son looked at it and said, " She has a bird on her head!", in which I replied, "and?!" "Nothing" he said, "nice card." lol I'm so fortunate to have my crafting table in the "middle" of our home. I can have "in depth" conversations with my children, like that one, throughout the day!


Well, today was supposed to be back-to-normal day! I'm not quite sure we ever had a normal day before...but I was ready to start up with our homeschooling again. We like to finish up in April, right about the time the sunshine and fresh air come out. It's hard to keep your mind on school when the trees and birds are calling to you! (Like when your stamps and ink are calling to you in the laundryroom!)
Praying you have a peaceful day with your family, counting each as a blessing!

10 comments:

Rina said...

So pretty. I love the softness of the colors. Our children are our best advisors, when it comes to our creations. They tend to share from pure innocence and honesty. I love having them and my DH give their suggestions on my projects. It's great.

Have a blessed day in the Lord~
Aloha!

Rach said...

how adorable, this image always brings a smile to my face. great card. hugs rachxx

Nancy said...

Das ist eine tolle Karte!!

lg
nancy

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so so cute!! :)

Elena said...

She is so precious! I love the swirls on the card you added, Maria!
My son always gives a comment about my cards. I was surprised one day to hear from him word "Cute!"

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card , love the bird ha ha :-) Very observant child you have there :-)
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Soooo Cute - the swirls really make the card & of course, the bird Ha Ha


God Bless - Fran

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Maria - love the colours and that splashes of red just make it leap from the page.
hugs Heather xx

Shirley said...

That hand over the mouth is just too cute! I love the colors and the design...Beautiful!

Kim Piggott said...

Such a sweet card!
hugs
kim x