*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 20, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award, Thank You!

I've received this lovely blog award from my very lovely friend, Rina of Heartfelt Stamping She has such an inspiring blog, please stop by and check it out! Thank you so much Rina, I feel honored that you thought of me! I appreciate your heart for the Lord and all you do to bless others! Now to pass on the love.... Lesley, Sammi, Debbie, Allison, Lyn, Carol,
Joanne(~email me please, my email on my profile page! I'm having trouble leaving a comment!)
I hope you will visit each one of these talented ladies!!!


8 comments:

Rina said...

You are more than welcome. I'm so blessed by you, your work, and...your love for the Lord too. Much blessings in Jesus!

Elena said...

Congratulations on the award Maria!

Shirley said...

Another well deserved reward, Maria!

Allison said...

Thanks Maria, just off to dog training just now will pick it up when i get back
Thanks
AllisonX

Lesley said...

Congratulations on receiving the award and thank you for passing it on to me Maria xx

Lyn said...

Thank you for passing this award onto me, I feel very honoured

Carol said...

Maria,
Congratulations! And thanks for thinking of me, it was a great surprise at the end of a really LONG day for me. God Bless!

bolha said...

What cute bunnies. Great color combo. Congratulations on your award.
x Natasha x