*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 12, 2009

A Pink Bag!



Ok, so my mojo is stuck on simple! But I made it with my own little hands from my warm little heart! I enjoy making these sweet bags...for a easy peasy tutorial check out my first bag creation.

My inspiration, the talented ladies of the Arty Girlz challenge~anything-but-a-card. And there's a new challenge blog worth getting excited about; Charisma Cardz challenge! They gave us a theme of pink! More ultra-cool challenges...Crafty Muse~something new (like a fresh little baby!), One Stop Craft challenge~take a punch!...anxious to see everyone's interpretation of that one!
These bags are nice to have on hand in pink & blue so when you need a quick gift you can just slip a giftcard inside! Or you can make a few and use them for a party favor at the baby shower! Thanks for stoppin' by! May love flow to you and overflow from you as you bless those around you today!

13 comments:

Elvy said...

Hi Maria,
Nice bags! I got on your log because of the nice birthdaycard I recieved from you last week (from Karin's birthdaylist). Wanted to thank you for the card and compliment you with your nice blog and the beautifull things you make

Warm greetings,
Elvy

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just darling Maria!! I love it and I love the plaid bag!! :) TFS!

carlzcardz said...

Maria! this is stunning hunni i would love to know how to make one! xx thanks for playing with charismacardz xxx carly

Paula said...

Fantatic bag Maria and Thankyou so much for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sharon said...

Beautiful bag Maria. Gingham is always a winner in my book. Thanks for joining in both the first Charisma Cardz Challenge and the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Paula said...

This is so beautiful thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sarah C said...

Thanks for joining in with our Crafty Muse challenge. This is adorable,. Love, Sarah C xx

Elena said...

This bag is so cute! I love the paper you chose!

Sammi said...

Gorgeous bag Maria!! It does not look too simple to me :) Thanks for joining in the Crafty Muse Challenge :)
Sammi
xxx

crissi said...

the gift bag is gorgeous Maria and a great idea to have on hand like you said.

Thanks for joinng in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Vee said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge.
x Vee

Shelley said...

Hi Marie, this is such a lovely bag. Thanks for joining in with our one stop craft challenge.
Shelley xx

Shirley said...

A really wonderful little bag, pretty too, and a great tutorial!