*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 3, 2009

Pink for Her


A really quickie post!
Love the look of pink/brown/white, I think it adds a touch of elegance! The circle sentiment is from Little Paper Shop (thanks Allison!) The brown is swiss dots CB'd and I used Pir. pink & white craft ink on the pir. pink cs. for the faux embossing effect! I didn't have a brown brad so I colored and clear embossed a brad.
My inspiration came from Cupcake Craft Challenge~be blog inspired. And My Time To Craft's challenge~easy elegance! Thanks for stopping by, next week I'll be back to "normal" and I have so many things to share with you!!!!
Blessings!


11 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Card Maria. Thanks for joining in. xx

Chrissy D said...

This is gorgeous Maria! Love the colors! I am a home schooler too! It is nice to "meet" you!

Rina said...

Aloha Maria! I love the pink and brown color combo as well. I love the softness in your card!

Happy New Years to you and your family. OMGosh, soon it will be the middle of the month. How quickly time flies by.

Cathy said...

Such an elegant card - love the colour theme.
Cathy xx

Phree said...

Very pretty card, love the colours you used in the layers.

Elena said...

So delicate and gentle! Love the colors together!

Karen said...

Beautiful Maria! Love the pink and brown!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Maria, just gorgeous:-)
Lorraine

Lesley said...

A very pretty elegant card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge Maria xx

Shirley said...

You are so right. The card is very elegant and I love the color combo too!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Very elegant card and pink & brown is always a winner! Thanks for joining us this week!