*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 27, 2009

Planting Seeds!



Good morning!
Wow, I stayed up way to late last night and just can't seem to get moving this morning! I had a list of things to do yesterday and we had errands to run...so that set me back a little then a sweet neighbor called and invited me over for conversation and a piece of pecan pie....um, Ok....so when I came home I picked up where I left off (the list) thinking I had time to do it all! Ha! Now I'm draggin' and the list is gonna' have to adapt today!
I made this card over the weekend for the Roses on Paper challenge. Anki has this lovely sketch with mulitple layers and charms! These are Martha Stewart papers. (love it when the whole pack of papers coordinate!) The sentiment tag, "Faith" was a $store find and I used little floss knots in the tag holes. The ABC challenge was X~use an X on your project. I used the "lattice" DP but then I see I covered pretty much of it. One Stop Craft Challenge was to use charms this week. I used my own theme of "planting seeds" ...using faith in ministering to others, planting, watering and waiting for the harvest! Not always easy! But I have experienced God's faithfulness time & time again! And thank God, he never changes!!!! I pray you all have a beautiful day, with a heart full of peace! Blessings!

15 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute! I love the papers and well, all of it. Great job!
I also stayed up too late and am not moving too fast this morning! LOL!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so so sweet Maria!! I really LOVE that cute little watering can charm!! HOW SWEET!! :) TFS!! Hope you have a wonderful stamp day today and thanks for changing the link my friend!!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest little charm, an adorable card Maria. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Maria. I love the delicate pastel shades and your image is coloured so well. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

cats whiskers said...

This is so lovely such gorgeous papers and lovely soft colours I really enjoyed looking at this
big hugs hun
Jacqui x

Elena said...

This card is so precious! Very beautiful papers and nice embellishments! I love how you colored Tilda, Maria!
It is so nice to have a friend like you have!

Alison said...

This is beautiful Maria, lovely and fresh. Roll on Spring. Thanks for joining us this week on ABC challenge.

Marcea said...

wow, I love this card. Beautifully laid out and I adore you papers
Thanks for joining us on abc this week
-x-

Anki said...

Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge and for a great job with my sketch. I am glad you liked it! Wish you a wonderful week. Kram - Anki

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Maria. Love those colours.
Thank you for joining in th ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Paula said...

What a cute card and the charm is so sweet. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Liza said...

Gorgeous card, such cute little charms.

Liza x

Susan said...

Maria, she's just too cute! I love this image and the colors on this card are so soft and restful. Thanks for joining our challenge and good luck!

Shirley said...

How wonderful! She is so cute with the color combo you used and the embellishments too!