*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 4, 2009

Sparkly Wintertime Thank You!



Here is a wintertime thank you with lots of bling! (sorry you can't see all the sparkles!) The snowmen are highlighted with glitter and smudged with rose red pastels.

I hit a bunch of challenges with this one. First, the sketch came by way of the Dutch Dare card challenge blog, thank you ladies. The wintertime theme is from the lovely ladies @ TGIF. Adding a little bling was the challenge at DRS designs blog and the Daring Cardmakers suggested a thank you card to keep that Christmas time attitude of gratitude! So, there you have it and I have one more thank you card done, whew! Ya know, Christmas comes about the same time every year. It's been doing that every year of my life, shouldn't I have it all together by now?!! This year, I'll have my 2009 Christmas thank yous done in Aug....well.........we'll see! Blessings!

12 comments:

Elena said...

So cute! I love the sparkles and the highlights! Thank you for sharing the links to the challenges Maria!

Karen said...

Wonderful....I love the rose red pastels! I hear ya on getting the thank you's done...whew! I need to get mine done in Aug too along with my actual Christmas card so I am not crazy trying to get it done in Dec to mail to all! Take Care! ; )

Pianca said...

You are very talented. Beautiful card:)

Blessings,
Pianca

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card Maria, loving the image and the colours you've chosen. Hugs Linda x

Shirley said...

Love the cheerful color with the white! A really great cheerful bunch, those snowmen!!!

Rina said...

What a very festive card. I love it!

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh Maria this is lovely.
Gorgeous winter card.

Thanks for this fabulous entry to TGiF.

Kathy said...

What a lovely cheery card! love the pink too

Willy said...

Wonderful winter card, Maria!

herminesplace said...

Lovly card

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what a gorgeous card.
I love the beautifull papersand cute image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo Karin

Susan (Sue) said...

How cute is that!

It's not often that you see snowmen on Thank You card buy you've mad it work so well.