*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 28, 2009

A Sweet Sketch!




Well, I found another sketch challenge! Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge over @ the sweetest thing! Karen had this lovely sketch and I just had to play along! (thanks Karen!)
This is a pretty straight forward "Stampin' Up" style card. The sentiment is from Little Yellow Bicycle and the butterfly a Martha Stewart punch! I punched a brown butterfly then the red for a silhouette! The scallop is made using the SU! slit punch!
Well, we have snow today, yea! But now it's sleeting! I would love to just have some fluffy snow! There are so many accidents on the news...just awful! Stay warm, stay safe! Blessings!



5 comments:

bolha said...

Very beautiful. I love how you made the butterfly.
x Natasha x

Donna said...

Such an elegant card Maria, the colours you have used are wonderful and I love the pure simplicity of this card :) Donna x

Karen Giron said...

This IS beautiful! You did a fantastic job with the sketch - the buttons are too cute. Thanks for playing along :)

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the layout and the scalloped edge!!!

Shirley said...

What a great and unusual color combo. I really like what you did with your butterfly and buttons too!