*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 30, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I must confess, I've been hording awards. I so appreciate each and every one of these lovely ladies thinking of me for these awards. I consider each a blogging friend and enjoy visiting their blogs and being inspired by all they create!!




Lemonade from LorraineA @ Lorraine's Loft














Kreativ Blogger from Karen @ Lilacs & Lupines







Encourage from Allison @ Allison's Crafty Moments

Please take some time to visit these wonderful ladies, they are well worth your time!!! I pass these on to all my subscribers & followers and those who regularly visit my blog! Go ahead grab them with my blessings!! {Squishy Hugs} to all! Blessings!



1 comment:

Shirley said...

Congratulations on your award, Maria. So well deserved! Love your cards and your blog!