*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 11, 2009

Thank You!

I rec'd this lovely award from Rica of Rica's Haven and Karin from Scrap Everything....such a very sweet gesture and very much appreciated

Here are the rules: -- Publish the Award on your blog Link the person from whom you have received the Award -Pass it on to as many as you like - Link these people on your blog !
Marianne
Pianca
Kath
Jilly
Pauline
Natasha
Ann
Hey look, I actually followed the rules this time! I hope you will hop over to all these lovely blogs and have a looksy! Blessings!

8 comments:

Kath said...

thank you so much Maria for thinking of me for this award...it is very much appreciated and thanks for your kind comments.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Hi Maria,
Congratulations on your award!
hugs
kimx

Ann said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Maria - I'll put it on my blog now.

Hey I love your pink bag - that is so cool.

Ann xxx

Marianne said...

Thank you for this award. My first award! It is apperciated!
marianne

Pianca said...

Thank you Maria! I appreciated this award very much:)

Elena said...

Congratulations on the award!

bolha said...

Thank you Maria for this award. And thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments, It means a lot to me. I´m feeling ill at the moment so I just put the award on my blog I´ll pass it on a bit later when I feel better.

x Natasha x

Shirley said...

You are so deserving, Maria. Your blog is wonderful and your words of encouragement and art are always so loved and appreciated!