*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 26, 2009

Third Christmas Card Done!


Well, here's number three in my Christmas card stash...though rather late, the new sketch @ Just Christmas & Birthday Cards is already posted. I missed the challenge but my card's done! I used acetate to stamp out the golden crown. It was alittle too intricate to think about cutting out. Arty Girlz has a challenge to use a transparency on your creation.
We had a dusting of snow last night, yeah! They are forcasting snow showers over the next few days, but it always seems to miss us and we just have sleet/freezing rain instead! Lots of running around with errands today then the rest of the week looks pretty easy...ideal for a snow!!!! I hope you all have a cozy day! I have more posts scheduled and I will be visiting you all tonight! Blessings!

8 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty card!! Love the gold on it!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Gorgeous card!! Pretty and shiny!! :) TFS!

Donna said...

My goodness your going to be very organised for this Christmas. Beautiful Christmas card Maria, love the crown on the acetate. Donna x

RubyMay said...

wow...you are getting started early ! This is great...love the stamp x

Sammi said...

Oooh.. It's GORGEOUS!!
xx

Elena said...

Hope that the weather will change and you will not have those rains...
This Christmas card is gorgeous! Love all the deatails!

Karin said...

Beautifull as always.
Love your take on the sketch.

xoxo karin

Shirley said...

How lovely and so regal too! I am beginning to feel guilty after seeing you so far ahead on your Christmas cards, Marie!!!