*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 25, 2009

Welcome Baby Boy



Welcome baby boy...here's my traditional colored baby card I promised you! Simplicity at it's best!
The boat is a Cuttlekids die and the scallops Martha Stewart! I used Lauren's sketch from Cupcake Craft Challenge for inspiration and A Spoonful of Sugar's theme~baby/new mum! This congratulatory card is actually for the grandma...first sweet little grandbaby! Makes you smile doesn't it, a "fresh" little one!
Hope your having a peaceful relaxing weekend! Blessings!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Oh how sweet is that! I love it! Funny, I was just thinking this morning that I'd like to get a sailboat die! ha!
Karen
I hear ya on the cold feet! When I got up this morning it was minus 17! Stay warm! ; )

Lauren said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining in. xx

Leigh said...

What a lovely baby card Maria. Gorgeous.

Linniepink said...

I love your card so fresh and cute..I love the Martha Stewart punches but we cant buy them in England so i have to send to Your part of the world to buy them..they are lovely punches though and your use of them is inspiring.
luv
linniexxx

cats whiskers said...

What a great card love the image and the fabby colours
Hugs Jacqui x

craft mad Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card, love that boat!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just as cute as can be!! Love your texture and details!! :) TFS!!

Donna said...

Adorable little baby card and I'm sure the proud Grandmother will really appreciate it. Donna x

Elena said...

So cute! I love the layout of the card and all the nice texture!!! Very pretty card, Maria!

Shirley said...

What a really pretty boy card! A real keepsake and what a really wonderful shade of blue too!