*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 22, 2009

Welcome Little One


Welcome little one!
Here's another way to use this Easter House Mouse image. I didn't color the image as to not highlight the patterned egg. This week HM gave us a color challenge; navy, cameo coral & old olive. I was a bit intimidated at first but I think this came together nicely! Not the traditional baby colors, huh? I'll be posting another baby card that is very traditional later today or tomorrow. The sketch is from Friday Sketcher's Murielle, isn't it fantastic! Blessings!

13 comments:

Scrapmumur said...

WOW...your card is marvellous!!!!
I love your composition and the colours are splendid.
You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Big hugs, Mumur

Donna said...

Oh wow Maria, this is such a cute card, I know it isn't the traditional baby colours but who say's baby cards should be pink or blue? This one will definitly stand out from all the rest, I love it. Donna x

bolha said...

Adorable image and the colors you´ve used are perfect. Love it!
x Natasha x

Linniepink said...

ooo i just looove those colours the card is faby
linnixxx

Chrissy D said...

Good morning Maria- I love the colors and image you used on this card. ADORABLE!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Maria, this is such a gorgeous card hunny, you know how much i love the cute little mice!! lovely colours too! hugs Linda x

Leigh said...

I love your layout and the image is so cute.

Jean said...

Beautiful card Maria!!! Love the use of the ribbons and the whole layout of the card!!

Sue said...

Wonderful card. Such a cute interpretation.
Lucky recipient.

Shirley said...

Love the colors and the cuteness of your little guy! Pretty!

Elena said...

Very cute! The stamp is so precious! And what a beautiful layout!!!

Rica said...

Love what you've done with the colours here and the layout - it's brilliant.
hugs Heather xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So cute!! This is just as darling as can be!! :)