*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 11, 2009

What's Happening Hotstuff???


Here's a Valentine for my wonderful hubby! We've been together almost 27 years, from dating to parenting teens! Whew, and he still makes my heart go pitter-patter!
I used this Beary Box sketch which was perfect for this Firecracker Design image!
The red cs is embossed with hearts and she's dressed in red glitter, of course! Don't ya just love those heart-shaped gems and that divine sheer black ribbon...Oo la la! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Praying love and peace overtake you today, and much healing in your body and heart! Be blessed!

Keep checking the Candy Blogroll on my sidebar....

7 comments:

Shirley said...

How cute and pretty too! Congrats on you and yours! That's the secret of a long life and a blessed one too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!! Thanks for playing!!

-t

E.T said...

Aww such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for playing!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! :) This card is just too adorable Maria!! Love the details you put into it!!

Kim Dellow said...

fab makes. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

Elena said...

This card is fantastic! I am so happy for you and your husband Maria!

Heather said...

This card is just too perfect! Fabulous job!
Thanks too for the blog candy stamp set and card. It arrived a few days ago, I've just been so busy I haven't had a chance to say thank you before now. I love it! Hope you have a wonderful week!