*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 23, 2009

You make me Smile!



Sorry for the dark pix.

I wanted to participate in the Pennyblack challenge before tomorrow and I was running out of time! Using dots was there challenge and the sketch is from Sketch Saturday! Isn't this little guy cute? Made me smile, hence the sentiment! The popped flower & stem are embossed and shiny, you can almost see that in the picture! I used pastels to shade the bg of the image but I think I need to start going darker and not be afraid of color! I'm learning and I'm learning from all of you!!!! Thank you to all who visit here, I reply to every comment and in doing so I'm able to visit so many wonderful blogs. (though I'm always playing catch up on the commenting...I do get to everyone!!!)

Off to play outside...blessings!

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card! I love the colors and the flower!

Beth said...

This is fab! I love the big sparkly flower! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and your cute PB image, thanks for joining us at SS this week
hugs Gill x

bolha said...

Realy cute card Maria. Love that flower.
x Natasha x

Kath said...

super cute card Maria...love the dotty paper and your gorgeous hedgie image...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Shirley said...

What are really cute sparkly card! Love it!!!

Elena said...

I love this little guy too! He is so cute! And he does bring a smile! Thank you Maria for thinking about Sergei!

Linniepink said...

oh i love this little card the colours are yummy and the image soooo cute thanyou for sharing
liniex

Rica said...

This is so sweet, love the layout you've used and that flower is stunning.
When you're using pastels - if you go a little do dark - get a 'Putty' rubber - it's a soft rubber that will lift the colour if needed.
Any problems getting one - mail me.
hugs Heather xx

Allison said...

beautiful card Maria, such a sweet image
AllisonX

Scrapmumur said...

OH...Beautiful card, Maria.
I love image Penny Black.
The colours are wonderful!!
Hugs, Mumur

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How sweet!! Just as cute as can be!! Love it!!