*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 11, 2009

A Bright & Happy Card!


Hi everyone!
This is my tall, thin card for the House Mouse challenge. I chose this image to coincide with the ABC challenge (sleeping) but I was a bit late for that one! However do we keep up, I checked out nine challenges issued just today (Wed) whew!
On to the card...
Brightly colored, huh? Well, it's a celebratory card! yippee, hip hip hooray it's your special day and all that jazz!
I used prisma markers for my Gruffie so he wouldn't get "lost" in all that color, and pencils for the dream bubbles. I wanted to use ribbon but ran out of room, so using my SU! slit punch I was able to move the bow over the top layer. A few plastic flowers and glitter to finish this fun card. A bit busy but I think it looks happy!
The Crafty Muse challenge was to make something sweet~candy colored or chocolate. I did both, hehe, a choc. colored bear and a candy colored card! I also was inspired by the One Stop Craft challenge to use circles.
Thanks for stopping by today! Praying you have a happy day today!! Blessings!

15 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet! I don't have any gruffies yet, gonna have to change that soon!!
Great card!

Sharon said...

That bear stamp is just stunning! I love it. It is lovely to make a bright happy card sometimes, isn't it? Thanks for sharing this one with us. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Colleen said...

What a cute stamp and great card!

Allison said...

adorable, whata sweet image
AllisonX

Joan said...

What a wonderful card - very cute little gruffie and I love how you've coloured him.

Jean said...

Yes you achieved your happy card look here Maria!! I love what you have done with it - all bright and cheery and the bear is dreaming happy thoughts!! He is so cute!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh this is so so cute!! Just LOVE that yummy dotted paper and the image!! :) TFS!

Paula said...

Hi Maria how are you? Your card is Fantastic love the bright paper you have used. Thank's for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Janna said...

This is just adorable!! I love the bright colors and the fun, fun flowers! Your coloring though is amazing!! Great job!

Smiles,
janna

Elena said...

I love the DP you used, Maria! And your coloring with markers is so beautiful!

ant me. said...

What a sweet image! I love it!! I am new to the House Mouse Challenge. I am having a wonderful time visiting all my fellow HM lover's blogs.

Your blog is beautiful! : ) Thank you for sharing.

Patti in Wisconsin : )

http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/2009/02/bright-happy-card.html

ant me. said...

I'm so sorry I think I made a mistake in posting the link to my blog. I can't see my post but I don't want to confuse you. eeeek this is no way to introduce myself. If I did make that mistake here is my blog addy. Sorry again! Patti

http://myanthill.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Eine tolle,farbenfrohe Karte.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Hee hee too cute. Very colorful and cheery!

Shirley said...

Now that is just too cute for words, Maria!! and fun too!