*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 4, 2009

A Burst of Sunshine!



Isn't this just a little burst of sunshine? It might be really cold outside today, but our woodstove is cranking and it's rather warm inside! We're all running around barefoot (that's no surprise) with short sleeves! And I'm roasting a chicken on the woodstove...it's smelling goooood! Don't these colors just look like summer? Bella is all ready to have some fishing fun! Personally, I'm too impatient to like fishing!

Stamp Something wanted summery cards and Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch was to fun to pass up, though I turned it upside down! I hope you get a chance to checkout some of the challenges that might be new to you...there is something for everyone! It's great motivation & inspiration!

14 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This looks fantastic upside down too! Fantasic card - so cheerful. Thanks so much for participating.

Sue said...

Lovely card lovely n bright, sue.x

Donna said...

I can almost smell the flowers ahhhh. Love this bright and cheery card Maria but not so fussed on fishing, I would have to bring my crafty bits with me to pass the time hehe. The little stamps you asked about were from the glitterpot, the company is called imaginisce and the stamps are called Snag'em stamps. Now, last time I checked the glitterpot had sold out but if you send me your address (my e mail is on my blog) I will gladly stamp some out for you. Have a good day. Donna x

Lesley said...

Great card Maria, and I love the big flower! xx

Danni said...

Such a fun card! Love the colors and the big flower!!

Heather said...

This is terrific! A much needed burst of sunshine for me. I smiled the second I saw this. Wonderful job! I love the colors!!!

cats whiskers said...

Morning Maria what a lovely bright card to wake uo to in the mrning thank you. Love that gorgious flower
Hugs Jacqui x

Rina said...

Wow this is very beautiful, Maria. I love the combo of both colors with the large flower. Very nice!

Courtney said...

I'm with you, I don't care to fish. Now, I'll go along and read a good book!

My first reaction to this card was to gasp at the beautiful bright colors. Way to brighten up the ho-hum days of winter!!

Elena said...

Wonderful card, Maria! Love the colors!!! Love how you colored Bella!

debra said...

Hi Maria
Great looking card and beautiful colours, just to let you know i am moving this saturday. i haven't received the card wallet i won for blog candy, i don't know if you have posted it as i know you did forget anyway please email me to let me know and if not i can give you my new address Debra my email is debrabrady288718@aol.com thanks

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh this is awesome Maria!! I really love it!! Such a fun and warm card!! :) TFS!

Marcea said...

brill card, love the fun image
-x-

Ann said...

This is another of my favourites - the image and colours are just stunning.

Ann xxx