*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 7, 2009

Christmas card #5




Woohoo, I have five Christmas cards done so far! I have a friend who's really into Precious Moments figurines, this is perfect for her. I could even ready the envie for this one! I used my Koh-I-Noor pencils for coloring (I'm really enjoying them Elena, thank you!) Five weeks into the new year and five cards under my belt, I'm following the Just Christmas & Birthday Cards challenge, thanks ladies! Another small miracle...we have a family birthday party to attend tomorrow and I already have the card finished!!!!! (so different from last year!)
Blessings!


12 comments:

Shirley said...

It's gorgeous, Maria. I love everything you did and what great words and font too! Love the ribbon and the DP paper and the image is priceless.

Bev said...

Oh this is way too adorable Maria, love the sentiment too

hugs Bev x

Donna said...

This little card is adorable Maria and well done for making such an early start on your Christmas cards :) Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Now this is certainly a precious card!! :) Really love the bright red ribbons on your card!! VERY nicely done Maria!! TFS! Enjoy your weekend friend!!

Alanna said...

Cute card Maria. I love the image and how you colored him. Your friend will be lucky to receive this.

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what a cutie!! I love the papers and very sweet PM imgae.
thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

Have a nice Sunday,
xoxo karin

bolha said...

Oh, what a darling image. Beautiful card Maria.
x Natasha x

Angelo said...

It's nice to have cards for all the birthdays comming up already finished :) And if you continue to make one x-mas card every week you'll be done in a wizz when x-mas comes :)
Love your card this week! I love you bow! Thanks for joining us this week at JCBC!
Kristin :)

Marcea said...

oooh this is too cute!! Totally adorable
-x-

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card, must try doing some Christmas ones,sue.x

Beautiful Grace said...

How many Christmas cards do you make?

Elena said...

I am very glad you like these pencils, Maria! And your coloring is so beautiful!
Love the ribbon you added too!