*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 28, 2009

A Cuttlebug Sketch!




The CuttlebugChallenge this week was a sketch. I had fun with this one and had a chance to use some ribbon that I've had and never used. I used the CB swiss dots on the base card, the sizzix swirl & the punched flowers. I never CB'd punched flowers before, I saw it done on Allison's blog the other day, how cool is that! The flowers are curled, hard to see in the pix. They're also popped with a glittered black brad in the ctr. The black embossed sentiment is from SU! upsy daisy. Pretty straight forward. The lt green brazzill cs really reflects the light making this pix look a little washed out!
I'm hoping this will be a nice stay at home stamping day, though others in the house have plans for the day. We're expecting a little snow tonight, it will probably just be another case of sleet and freezing rain. We're still waiting for our big winter snow! I obviously need to move to Wisconsin if I want real snow, huh, ladies?? Hope you all have a great weekend! Blessings!

10 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Maria im ok thank's my tooth oh thats a bad subject at the moment lol put it this way its still not sorted and has put me off going back lol.
Your card is great Maria love the colour combo.
Paula xxxx

Danni said...

What a great card! Love it!

Elena said...

Very cute card, Maria! I love the flower you created! And the ribbon is so pretty!
I would like you to be my neighbour Maria! But I don't wish you to have a weather like we have... First day snow, than rain, than ice-arena roads...

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is stunning Maria. I love how you used the ribbon and the colours compliment each other. Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with the blog candy

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Maria and suchbeautiful ribbon too, I love the colour combo on here its brilliant :) Donna x

** Irene ** said...

Wow, Maria another fabulous card, I love the colour combination, and evderything about your card.

luv
irene
xxxx

Jennifer E. said...

Hi Maria! Great job with the Cuttlebug Challenge! I love the colors on this card-cute, cute, cute!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card! I love the cuttlebugged flowers! I've never done that before. Love the color combo for this one too! Great job!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a beautiful card Maria!! You've done so well with the Cuttlebug design!! Great colors too! TFS!

Janna said...

I hope you got your snow! LOL!

Seriously though this card is amazing!!! I jsut love everything about it! The color combo that big flouish the flowers! And that ribbon is just too, too adorable! You really blew me away with this one!

smiles,
janna