*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 10, 2009

Dance with me, my love...





Dance with me, my love...

I don't think I know what my cardmaking "style" is?????

My brain is all over the place, but I knew I loved this picture from The Graphics Fairy! They have such awesome vintage clipart! Let's take a short stroll through the details...

I used Gold Encore everywhere! The sentiment is handwritten with a gel pen. I used the Cuttlebug textile folder to go over the postage stamp in the upper right-hand corner so it resembles a canceled stamp! A combination of challenges inspired much of the detail. A Spoonful of Sugar wanted us to add doodling...I doodled a crown for him, a necklace for her and outlined the postage stamp. The Cuttlebug Challenge theme was love, which also was the challenge on Dutch Dare but they wanted no red or pink in sight! The Crazy Amigo ladies theme was postage stamps, and My Time to Craft was Going 4 Gold! Here are some close ups but metallic gold is very hard to photograph.













Makes me want to dance the waltz with my wonderful DH! Praying love, peace and blessings over all who read here! Have a lovely day!

25 comments:

Femmy said...

gorgeous card!!

Bev said...

What a fab card Maria - love that image

hugs Bev x

Stempelchaotin said...

Really romantic.
Stunning card. Love them.

Lesley said...

It's beautiful Maria, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Silvia said...

Really beautiful, lovely image.

Sue said...

lovely card, super image, i dont have a style either, sue.x

Donna said...

Well done on metting so challenges with this card Maria, you are right its such a beautiful image and it looks fantastic on your card :) Donna x

bolha said...

Oh, what a fantastic card. Love it!
x Natasha x

Allison said...

such a fab card Maria, thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh this is really beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week!

dannisdoodles said...

this is such a beautiful card, love that image!!!

thanks for the incredible inspiration over @ www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com this week

Elena said...

Wow! Fabulous card, Maria! I love the handwritten sentiment and CB embossed element!

Chris said...

A beautiful card Maria and all those challenges in one is fantastic! I love the image and the lovely vintage feel, great doodling and details too. Chris :)

Marcea said...

what a wonderful card - I just love it!!
-x-

Mrs J said...

Maria, this is gorgeous! Love the image and how you have added all the little touches to it, especially how you selectively embossed the stamp!
Thanks for taking part this week at Cuttlebug Challenges.
Hugs Mrs Jx

Donna said...

Another beautiful card Maria and so romantic. Well done on hitting so many challenges with one card, fantastic job, will have to give this a try lol. Your images have been sent hun so let me know when they arrive. Hugs Donna x

RubyMay said...

How romantic this card is with the happy dancers...love it Maria x

Phree said...

Gorgeous card, that image is sweet.

Maggie said...

sweet sweet card..

Thanks for participating you will be featured at
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
on 2/12/09
Maggie

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

another beautifull card.
I love the colours and vintage image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC again.

Hugs,
xoxo karin

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! This is wonderful Maria!! You are the queen of challenges!! Beautifully done!! :)

Kim Dellow said...

That is very cool, love the image. Kim

Nicola said...

Ooh Maria this is so romantic, love this image and what you have accomplished. -x-

made by fifi said...

great card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Shirley said...

A very beautiful vintage card~ How lovely you made the design for it~